Labour Force Statistics 2018
This annual edition of Labour Force Statistics provides detailed statistics on labour force, employment and unemployment, broken down by gender, as well as unemployment duration, employment status, employment by sector of activity and part-time employment. It also contains participation and unemployment rates by gender and detailed age groups as well as comparative tables for the main components of the labour force. Data are available for each OECD member country and for OECD-Total, Euro area and European Union. The time series presented in the publication cover 10 years for most countries. It also provides information on the sources and definitions used by member countries in the compilation of those statistics.
|Year of publication||Oct, 2018|
|Publisher||Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), Paris|
|Website / Document||Visit|
- European Unemployment Insurance? 2019. G. Schmid.
- Working conditions in a global perspective, 2019. M. Aleksynska, J. Berg, D. Foden, H. Johnston, A. Parent-Thirion, J. Vanderleyden.
- Should digital labour platforms be treated as private employment agencies? 2019. V. De Stefano, M. Wouters.
- The working poor - or how a job is no guarantee of decent living conditions, 2019. R. Gammarano.
- Technology scenario: Employment implications of radical automation, 2019. R. Lewney, E. Alexandri, D. Storrie.
- Employability van flexibele en vaste werknemers in Nederland, 2019. W. Smits, J. de Vries.
- Sociale zekerheid en controle op detacheringen binnen de EU. Nieuwe wending in de rol van de detacheringsverklaringen bij fraude, 2019. H. Verschueren.
- De wetgever en payrolling: waar staan we nu? 2019. A. Briejer.
- Kroniek Wet Werk en Zekerheid 2018, 2019. A. Hiebendaal.
- Factsheet Parttime werk in de bijstand, 2019. Divosa.