Building Trust in a Changing World of Work
This first Flagship Report contributes to the “Global Deal for Decent Work and Inclusive Growth”, an initiative launched in 2016 by Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven as a concrete input to the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. The Global Deal is a multi-stakeholder partnership which brings together governments, businesses and employers’ organisations, trade unions, international organisations and associations representing civil society around a shared objective. This shared objective consists in developing and harnessing the potential of social dialogue and sound industrial relations as instruments for promoting decent work and job quality in line with Sustainable Development Goal 8 on Decent Work and Economic Growth, and thereby fostering greater equality and more Inclusive Growth in line with Sustainable Development Goal 10 on Reduced Inequalities.
|Year of publication||2018|
|Publisher||OECD, ILO, Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Stockholm|
|Website / Document||Visit|
Nieuwsbrief week 23 - 2018
- Online Talent Platforms, Labour Market Intermediaries and the Changing World of Work, 2018. K. Lenaerts, Z. Kilhoffer, W.P. de Groen, R. Bosc, N. Salez, W. Eichhorst, M. Ody, N. Askitas, N. Meys.
- Building Trust in a Changing World of Work, 2018. OECD, ILO.
- On-call work in the Netherlands. Trends, impact, and policy solutions, 2018. S. Burri, S. Heeger-Hertter, S. Rossetti.
- Unemployment, Temporary Work, and Subjective Well-Being: The Gendered Effect of Spousal Labor Market Insecurity, 2018. H. Inanc.
- Productivity and Jobs in a Globalised World, 2018. OECD.
- Waarom gebruiken werkgevers (steeds meer) flexibele arbeidskrachten? 2018. P.T. de Beer.
- Tijdelijk werk geven, 2018. E. Josten, J.D. Vlasblom.
- Flexwerk verdient beter, 2018. FNV.
- Arbeidsmarktprognose 2018-2019, 2018. UWV.
- Monitor Brede Welvaart 2018, 2018. CBS.