2018 Annual Report on Intra-EU Labour Mobility
This annual report on intra-EU labour mobility provides updated information on labour-mobility trends in EU and EFTA countries. Annual developments in stocks and flows are analysed in the perspective of longer-term trends. The analysis considers the mobility of all working-age citizens (20-64 years) as well as the mobility of those who are active (employed and unemployed). The report also looks at indicators of economic integration of mobile citizens (movers), such as employment/unemployment rates and occupations. In sectors with large numbers of movers, employees’ power – compared to that of their employers – can suffer because of the temporary nature of the labour contracts of movers. This year the report analyses the qualifications and the household composition of the EU-28 movers.
|Author(s)||E. Fries-Tersch, T. Tugran, A. Markowska, M. Jones|
|Year of publication||Feb, 2019|
|Publisher||European Commission, Brussels|
|Website / Document||Visit|
Recently added publications
- The platform economy and social law: Key issues in comparative perspective, 2019. I. Daugareilh, C. Degryse, P. Pochet.
- Critiquing the OECD’s Employment Protection Legislation Index for individual dismissals: The importance of procedural requirements, 2019. M. Harcourt, G. Gall, A.S. Raman, H. Lam, R. Croucher.
- Is Profit Sharing Productive? A Meta‐Regression Analysis, 2019. H. Doucouliagos, P. Laroche, D.L. Kruse, T. D. Stanley.
- Input to the Netherlands Independent Commission on the Regulation of Work, 2019. OECD.
- Labour Law and Welfare Systems in an Era of Demographic, Technological, and Environmental Changes, 2019. M. Tiraboschi.
- Zelfstandigen Enquête Arbeid 2019, 2019. CBS, TNO.
- Zijn platformcoöperaties levensvatbaar? 2019. M. Arets, K. Frenken.
- Minder maatschappelijke participatie bij onzeker werk, 2019. F. Dekker.
- Integratie door werk: meer kansen op werk voor nieuwkomers, 2019. SER.
- Een stapsgewijze vaststelling van de categorie uitwisselbare functies, 2019. R. Rietveld, K. van Haaren.