2018 Annual Report on Intra-EU Labour Mobility
This annual report on intra-EU labour mobility provides updated information on labour-mobility trends in EU and EFTA countries. Annual developments in stocks and flows are analysed in the perspective of longer-term trends. The analysis considers the mobility of all working-age citizens (20-64 years) as well as the mobility of those who are active (employed and unemployed). The report also looks at indicators of economic integration of mobile citizens (movers), such as employment/unemployment rates and occupations. In sectors with large numbers of movers, employees’ power – compared to that of their employers – can suffer because of the temporary nature of the labour contracts of movers. This year the report analyses the qualifications and the household composition of the EU-28 movers.
|Author(s)||E. Fries-Tersch, T. Tugran, A. Markowska, M. Jones|
|Year of publication||Feb, 2019|
|Publisher||European Commission, Brussels|
|Website / Document||Visit|
Newsletter Woche 10 - 2019
- The influence of independent contractors on organizational effectiveness: A review, 2019. C. Flinchbaugh, M. Zare, C. Chadwick, P. Li, S. Essman.
- Trade union strategies against precarious work: Common trends and sectoral divergence in the EU, 2019. M.J. Keune, M. Pedaci.
- 2018 Annual Report on Intra-EU Labour Mobility, 2019. E. Fries-Tersch, T. Tugran, A. Markowska, M. Jones.
- Labour market regulations, changes in working life and the importance of apprenticeship training: A long-term and comparative view on youth transition from school to work, 2019. J. Olofsson, A. Panican.
- Work in Transition: Labour Market Life Expectancy and Years Spent in Precarious Employment in Spain 1986–2016, 2019. M. Lozano, E. Rentería.
- Meer flexwerkers krijgen vast contract. Instroom en doorstroom van flexwerkers in 2009-2019, 2019. UWV.
- Overstappen op de arbeidsmarkt. Een onderzoek naar Van Werk Naar Werk-beleid en -trajecten, 2019. I. Borghouts-van de Pas, M. Bosmans, J. Verschoor, T. Wilthagen.
- Schoolverlaters in crisistijd: Gevolgen voor leren en de vroege loopbaan, 2019. B. Belfi, J. Allen, P. van Eldert, A. de Grip, A. Künn-Nelen, T. Peeters, D. Poulissen.
- Werk en mantelzorg, 2019. A. de Boer, I. Plaisier, M. de Klerk.
- Arbobalans 2018, 2019. TNO, CBS, RIVM, NCB.